MANUEL TAVARES, LDA is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data that has been obtained digitally, namely by the use of this website, committing itself to respect the privacy of users, ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data received, in close compliance of the legislation in force.
This Personal Data Protection Policy describes our privacy practices, handling and access to personal information. By accepting, you are authorizing MANUEL TAVARES, LDA to process your data, which you acknowledge to be the holder, as well as the data related to your commercial and contractual relationship and its management, in accordance with this text.
You further declare that you are aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data previously transmitted by you includes all transactions carried out by automated means or not.
In addition, you acknowledge your rights to oppose, correct and/or require the "Right to Oblivion", regarding the processing of your Personal Data, by sending a request to an electronic address, as well as, to be entitled to submit complaint to the competent authorities.
Read carefully the following terms:
The present Personal Data Protection Policy, hereinafter referred to as the "Protection Policy", is intended to inform you of the following points:
1.1. The commitments adopted by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, on the Protection of Personal Data, under the terms and in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter referred to as "GRDP" (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons in which concerns the processing of Personal Data and the free movement of such data, and;
1.2. About the way in which MANUEL TAVARES, LDA treats your Personal Data, in particular Personal Data obtained in digital form, namely through the website and / or digital applications.
In the following framework, MANUEL TAVARES, LDA provides the framework on the following definitions:
Definition of "Personal Data": refers to all information related to the Data Owner and that allows him to identify.
Definition of "Data Holder" means an identified or identifiable natural person to whom Personal Data is associated. The user of the website is considered as Data Holder before MANUEL TAVARES, LDA.The natural person may be directly or indirectly identifiable or identified, including by name, civil or tax identification number, location data, online identifiers (such as IP addresses and logs).
Definition of "Controller": internal entity that defines the objectives and means of the Treatment of Personal Data.
Definition of "Subcontractor": entity external to MANUEL TAVARES, LDA that treats Personal Data on behalf of it. The "Subcontractor" has entered into a confidentiality agreement with MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, in which it undertakes to keep the information it treats confidential.
Definition of "Treatment" means any operation carried out within the scope of Personal Data, whether through automatic means or not, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, availability, harmonization or association, restriction, disposal or destruction. Any other operation contemplated under the terms of the GRDP is also considered to be the Treatment of Personal Data.
3. COMMITMENTS ASSUMED
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA guarantees the complete protection of the Personal Data in accordance with the rules set forth in the GRDP, with respect to all procedures and obligations therein, especially with regard to the Treatment of Personal Data of users of websites, applications (ie visitors, customers, prospects, job seekers, etc.).
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA has implemented digital tools and procedures in order to guarantee the effective protection of Personal Data.
In the follow-up of compliance with the GRDP procedures, MANUEL TAVARES, LDA has adopted and implemented various internal policies and procedures aimed at raising the awareness of its employees, suppliers and partners on the protection of Personal Data.
3.1. PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Treatment of Personal Data
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA undertakes to treat your Personal Data in accordance with the following principles:
- Processing legally, impartially and transparently, thus ensuring the principles of legality, impartiality and transparency;
- Collection and processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.Compliance with the principle of limitation of purpose, since they will not be processed differently and incompatible with the effects for which they were collected;
- adequate collection and treatment, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary, taking into account the objectives for which they are processed, thus respecting the principle of data minimization;
- The Personal Data transferred must be true, correct or update it whenever you may feel necessary.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA defined technical and procedural measures for the effective implementation of the principles of protection of Personal Data, in order to comply with the GRDP, thus protecting the rights, freedoms and guarantees of the Holders of Personal Data, from the beginning of the collection and consequent treatment.
The imposition of the same level of protection of Personal Data was determined for all Subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, partners, etc.).
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 HOW TO PROCEED TO THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA collects your Personal Data in the commercial establishment you visit and through its website and/or digital applications, in which the user makes available and explicitly consents, specifying:
- Commercial establishment;
- Registration/account on our website and/or digital applications;
- When browsing the websites, digital applications of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA (that is, technical information, such as IP addresses or logs, collected through cookies or similar technologies when authorized);
- When you purchase articles, products or services online;
- When you subscribe to the newsletter provided by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA;
- When take part in a contest, marketing program, test or survey;
- When you apply for a job at our business establishment or through the website;
- When you enter comments or images in the pages of social networks owned by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA;
- When, in any other way, you sends us information of a personal nature and consent to its storage and treatment;
4.2. WHY THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY
Customer Relationship Management
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA collects the Personal Data regarding business relations with customers and potential clients, and in particular:
- Enable navigation through the website, digital applications of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, using your personal online account and, services that are inherent to it;
- Enable online ordering in the purchase of articles, products and services, on the website and/or digital applications;
- Provide after-sales services related to your orders or to articles, products and services you have purchased;
- To obtain your opinion on articles, products and services, in particular through surveys and tests;
- Allow participation in contests, questionnaires or other marketing programs;
- Establish statistical analyzes, financial studies, commercial studies and for the purposes of online traffic management (ie to obtain levels of use of the website, digital applications of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, as well as the relevance of services provided as a way of improve their capacity to use);
- Sending of information, promotional communication and/or advertising of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, in particular on products, services, news, campaigns and events that may be of interest to the client, provided (subject to prior authorization, when necessary and your right to refuse, in accordance with the legal requirements applicable to direct marketing for commercial purposes).
These notifications can be sent by e-mail or through mobile service (telephone call, SMS and MMS).
Your Personal Data will be treated in such a way as to prevent third party fraud situations from occurring.
Personal Data related to your order will be treated in a way that ensures a high level of security in the transaction as a way to prevent identity theft and fraud in making payments. In order to combat fraud, payments made online can be audited by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, through methods of automatic processing of the information related to the order. MANUEL TAVARES, LDA may transfer your Personal Data to third parties, such as service providers or, when legally required, to public and/or judicial authorities. Under these conditions, MANUEL TAVARES, LDA may refuse any and all commercial transactions until the situation is regularized. In the verification of situations similar to those described above, the client will be informed individually and will have the possibility to pronounce and prove his identity.
The information considered mandatory is marked with an asterisk in the online forms available by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA. Without completing these fields, the user's request for information and/or order can not be processed. The provision of the remaining information is optional.
Recruitment and Human Resources Management
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA collects your Personal Data through a form available at the commercial establishment or on the respective page of the website, in order to analyze and answer the application for a particular job. In the event that there is no action by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA regarding the application for employment, the Personal Data will be kept in accordance with the provisions set forth in the section on "Time of Storage of Personal Data".
4.3 LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The operations in the processing of Personal Data of the customers of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, are based on:
- In your legitimate interest in sales, protection of your activities, products and services, as well as better identifying your customers preferences as a way to personalize offers and highlight articles, products and/or services that best fit your needs ;
- The need to execute contracts with its customers for the sale of articles, products and/or services;
- When the Treatment is required by the legislation in force;
- When explicit consent is acquired.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA has a legitimate interest in carrying out recruitment operations to manage its activities in the best possible way, collecting all the necessary data about the interested candidates.
In all cases, it should be noted that MANUEL TAVARES, LDA only treats Personal Data if:
- The Holder has given express authorization for the processing of his Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- Treatment is necessary for the proper performance of a contract to which it is a party;
- Treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate interests of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, unless such interests do not overlap the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner, especially if the Data Owner is a child.
4.4 TIME OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA maintains its Personal Data in accordance with the periods of conservation imposed by the legislation and regulations in force, namely taking into account its activities, storing them during the following periods:
- When you contact us to request information, we store your personal data for as long as necessary to process and effect your request;
- We store your personal data used for direct marketing until you cancel the authorization or request us to dispose of them under applicable law. In this case, MANUEL TAVARES, LDA will only preserve the necessary information to guarantee its right of opposition in accordance with the regulations and legal regulations.Applicant-related Personal Data is stored for one year after your last visit to the candidate's space.
The cookies used by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA are stored until you remove them from your browser.
4.5 PERSONAL DATA RECEIVERS
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA employees responsible for managing customer support, sales, recruitment and human resources, can only access their Personal Data by strict necessity.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA does not share your Personal Data with third parties, except for service providers, in accordance with the provisions of "Security Measures and Subcontractors", especially for purposes of combating fraud, payment management, hosting, administration of Information Technologies and provision of customer support.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA may transfer Personal Data to third parties in accordance with requests from public judicial authorities with legal powers for this purpose, in accordance with the legal regulations in force.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA guarantees the confidentiality and security of Personal Data during the transfer to the above mentioned recipients.
5. ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
Sites may only read and write cookies held by them.
- For technical reasons (identifying sessions, maintaining configurations or shopping carts, etc.) to, for example, adapt the presentation of the website, application or digital platform to your device;
- For statistical analyzes and effects of online traffic management, for example, to improve the usability of a website, application and digital platform and the relevance of our services;
- To redefine the target audience and provide you with marketing content on other websites;
- For geo-location purposes when using specific functions, such as store address recommendations and products available at the nearest point of sale.
5.1. OTHER COOKIES
If authorized in your cookie settings (see the cookie settings section below), third parties (advertising agencies, internet analytics companies, etc.) will set up/read cookies when browsing our website, digital applications.
The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies.
These cookies are used by these companies during the life of cookies to determine and distribute relevant advertising content reflecting their main interests based on their knowledge of their browsing habits on our website, applications and digital platforms.
To allow you to share content or comments about our products and/or services, our website, may include social networking components (buttons, plug-ins, etc.).
These components are used by social networks to track your browsing habits and will only work if your browser is connected to the social network in question (but you do not have to use the 'share' button, for example).
The social networks you use determine the terms governing your use of the information they obtain, and MANUEL TAVARES, LDA has no control over the use of this information. We recommend that you review their privacy policies, which will specify how they use this data and what you can do to increase the confidentiality of your account.
Since cookies are linked to the device and the browser used, you can not determine the identity of the device user. Therefore, some services and advertising offered on this device may not match your use (the settings/browsing habits of other device users may influence the content you offer).
You can choose the level of confidentiality of your device when deciding who can use it (people authorized to access the device) and change its settings (in particular, the cookie settings).
You can change your cookie settings at any time and there are several options available, as described below.
You can manage cookies through various options in your browser settings, to allow or block cookies, in general or for specific actions, at any time. Cookies are managed differently in each browser.
Visit your browser's link to learn more:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=enInternet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For all other devices (smartphones, tablets, smart devices), see the help menu in your browser.
6. SAFETY MEASURES AND SUBCONTRACTORS
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA has implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security of Personal Data appropriate to the risk and, in particular, to protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or accidental or illegal access .
The same level of protection is imposed by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA to its Subcontractors.
Any employee of MANUEL TAVARES, LDA who, during his work, may have access to your Personal Data will keep them strictly confidential.
7. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may at any time, in accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, exercise your rights to access, rectify, delete and transfer your Personal Data.
You also have the right to object to the Treatment of your Personal Data for the purpose of marketing right and, therefore, to request to stop receiving promotional communications from MANUEL TAVARES, LDA, at any time.
When the Treatment is based on your express authorization, you have the right to revoke your authorization at any time.
In order to exercise your rights, especially with regard to the "Right to Forget" or deletion of your Personal Data, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
In order to enable us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following identifying information: name, surname, email or address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the rules applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular the GRDP.
8. AMENDMENTS TO OUR PROTECTION POLICY
The Personal Data Protection Policy may be changed by MANUEL TAVARES, LDA at any time.
MANUEL TAVARES, LDA may adjust the Protection Policy (ie if it is intended to use your Personal Data in a way other than that stipulated in the Protection Policy in force at the time of data collection), and it is published without notice, through updating on the Personal Data Protection Policy page. Communication to customers will only be made if the changes so warrant.
For any questions or comments relating to our Protection Policy or to the manner in which MANUEL TAVARES, LDA collects and uses your Personal Data and to exercise your rights in connection with your Personal Data collected, please contact us at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org